The device forms nebulizing effect by the high-frequency vibration of piezoelectric ceramic and microplate to smash the liquid, which is applicable for use in hospital, clinic and family.
1) Small in volume, light in weight, easy to operate, safety and no noise in using.
2) Low power consumption(two batteries).
3) One-button operation, convenient to use.
4) Small in particle size(about 5um), easy to absorb.
5) Automatic power off when there is no liquid.
1) One-button operation.
2) Power indication.
3) Low-battery detection.
4) Automatic power off when there is no liquid.
Particle distribution: about 5um
Nebulization rate: ≥0.25mL/min
Working frequency: 110KHz±5%
Working mode: continuous working
Power supply: two “AA” batteries or power adapter(DC 5V)
Safety classification: class Ⅱ, type BF applied part
A User Manual
A connection line for adapter
An adult mask
A child mask
Dimension: 71 mm(L) × 50 mm(W) × 117 mm(H)